Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sloan's First Big Boy Haircut!

After 4 hair trims since July, I finally decided to get him a big boy haircut. We cut off almost 4 inches all over! He was super good and sat on my lap perfectly still until the very end. My grandma came with us and at the end he reached out to her....and fell asleep as Jen (one of my mom's best friends since kindergarten) finished styling his hair! So here are his before and after pictures!
These are the best "Before" pictures I could get.


 Passed out!
 SAfter!! So Cute!
 HHere is a better "After" picture! Isn't he just adorable!

TThis last weekend we went down to Utah to visit some of our friends. Scott took their family pictures (if you would like to see them head over to www.syndragonphoto.blogspot.com) and while they were doing that Sloan and I played at a park! He decided he was big enough to swing in a regular swing all by himself! He did great! He also found the tallest side and went down all by himself without even waiting for me to catch him! 






2 comments:

  1. He looks so different! What a sweet little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he IS so adorable! That haircut is super cute. Next time you're in Utah, come visit us! :)

    ReplyDelete