Saturday, January 30, 2010

Why Chili's is Gay!

So I have had a love hate relationship with my workplace since I started pretty much. This last week they decided that I can no longer put out a tip basket for the servers to tip me nor can I right their names on the tip out sheet. ( Previously I was able to put a slip that said something along the lines of "Please tip out your QA with a list of the servers who was working and they would cross it off if they had tipped) not madatory by any means just a way for me to know if anyone had tipped me really. It is the way I was trained to do it. So this week I walked away with $26 in tips when I normally make anywhere from $100-$150. It was a bad week to say the least. Now today I look at my W2 and they have the wrong social security number!!!! Are you kidding me! I call to talk to my managers and of course they are all "busy". I looked at last year's W2 and it was wrong there too. Still can they do nothing right? Well I feel much better no that I have vented.
Now we are going to the "Day of Percussion" Concert tonight and doing a double date with Melissa and Alan Bodily!!! I am super excited!!! We are going to see "When in Rome" tonight!!!! YIPPEE!

1 comment:

  1. Be careful. People get fired for posting stuff like this in public forums.

    ReplyDelete