Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Start of a New Year

So I have decided to start a blog. So this is us Scott and Courtney Syndergaard.

We just got married in June and are loving it. We are both going to college and working so getting nights off together is a miracle.

So this week has been interesting. It was the first week back to school. It is going to be a fun semester. I never thought I would say this but i actually miss my German class from last semester.

I just got my first voice student and am super excited to start teaching.

Also my little brother Kyle got signed by Wilheminia Talent and Modeling Agency. This is huge!!! This is the company they compete for a contract with on America's Next Top Model!!!! I'm super excited for him you couldn't tell. 


2 comments:

  1. Hey girly! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Ha ha that is awesome about your first voice student! Congrats im sure that's exciting! I used to take voice until last summer because my teacher moved :( ha ha but I'm glad you're blogging you'll love it! Hope you're doing great and school isn't too horrible! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So glad you have a blog now so I can keep up on you guys. :) Love the background, it is beautiful. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete