Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh I love Sundays!

Today, Church was kinda dull until Sacrament where the speakers were lets just say individuals.hahhahaha It was quite hard not to laugh at them while they were doing their best to not have their voice shake. Oh goodness anyway they did a great job at conveying their messages and the spirit.

After Sacrament I went up to one of my friends from the ward, who just made it into the music department as a vocal performance major, and said "Hey we missed at Recital on Tuesday." You know just trying to be nice and welcome her to the department. Well she had no idea what I was talking about and it came off like. . . " Hey you are retarded and didnt show up."

I think I learned today why I should sleep in more.... hahaha Nine o'clock church is rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment