Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Our Summer

It has been a long time since I updated this. sorry! We have had a lot of fun things happen!

1. We have went to Mackay alot of weekends! We did a 4 mile hike on the 4th of July. It was beautiful!! Sloan didn't like coming down so much though.

2. We got sealed together in the Salt Lake City temple on June 21, 2010. :) It was one of the best days of my life!!

3. We lost my great grandpa Sam this last Friday. It is incredibly sad to say goodbye but I know he is in a better pain free place now. He was such an amazing man, grandfather, husband and example. He was always a perfect gentelman.

4. Because we lost Grandpa Sam tons of family is coming in this week. So there is an up side to losing grandpa. I am very excited to see everyone!

5. We found out my cousin Ericka is pregnant! She is due in April sometime. So Sloan will have a cousin close to his age on my side of the family as well as Scott's!!!

6. This is a not so fun one but School starts next week . . . send lots of positive thoughts my way!! I am taking 13 credits of mostly online classes. I realized I wasn't taking any music classes and almost started crying. It is really strange to think I wont be doing fact sheet or theory homework for a whole semester. Scott has a full load with tons of hard classes!

7. My mom and Hailey Duncan threw up a baby shower a few weeks ago! It was alot more fun then I was expecting! I think showers are a little awkward baby showers more then others cause the gifts aren't really for me but for Sloan bug. Anyway, We got LOTS of amazingly adorable gifts which included a bunch of super cute blankets and clothes! Thanks to everyone who came/ gave us baby stuff!! It is all very much appriciated!

8. THE BEST FOR LAST!!! I counted last night and I have 16 days till Sloan is full term and 44 days till his due date!!! So anywhere from 16 to 44 days and we will have a cute little addition to our family!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment