Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mexico!!!!

So Scott and I went to Mexico this last week!! It was AMAZING!!! We laid on the beach, zip lined through the forest, went to the boardwalk in town and eat some of the BEST food I have ever tasted!!! Here are a few pictures of our trip!!!

This is the lobby of our resort!!!


This is the AMAZING view from the main lobby!

This was at the first restuarnt we eat at in town. hahahaha My dad is so cheap so we had to take a picture of what looks like a $70 tip when it is in pesos! hahahaha
This is the car that we rode in to go zip lining!!! how scetchy does that look :)

This is the beautiful forest that we went through!!!

OUR ROOM!!! That was a huge King bed

Oh yeah and Scott and I went Sea Kayaking!!! SO FUN!!!

And I'll be leaving you with this amazing picture of our sunsets everynight for the last week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Court it looks like you had so much fun! I am jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! It was so fun to hear all of it yesterday. Love you 2!!!

    ReplyDelete