Friday, February 19, 2010

Everyday Life

I haven't posted in awhile so I decided to today even though we haven't really had anything exciting happen.
IN ONE MONTH FROM TODAY.......................WE LEAVE FOR MEXICO!!!!!!! I am so excited to go somewhere warm and sunny and beachy!!! Spring break is going to be super fun. This is Scott's first time out of the country!!
Tonight I have my first choir concert of the semester. I am a little nervous about this one. We don't seem to be ready yet. But I am sure everyone will say it was fabulous anyway. hahahaha
Other than that Scott and I are getting used to the idea that we are going to be parents soon. We have has alot of things to think about! But life is good.

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in Mexico Courtney! Puerto Vallarta is a really fun city. Make sure you walk around and visit all the shops. Be prepared for everyone to ask you if you are a newlywed and if you drink. Every other shop owner was offering us alcohol even at 10am. It will be fun to swap stories after your trip! How's your pregnancy going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh its ok so far. The mornings are getting better slowly. It had gotten pretty bad for a little bit. I went to mexico right after i graduated from high school and everyone was asking if i wanted to drink. it was really funny to see their faces when i said i don't. Anyway how is your pregnancy going? are you feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we got the same response. We told one guy we were Mormon and he asked us what he were doing in the "land of sin". We thought that was pretty funny. Well I am about 21 weeks pregnant and I thought my morning sickness would go away a long time ago. It is still pretty bad, but I manage. I just use it as a reassurance that everything is normal with the baby. I am glad your mornings are getting better. I hope you are feeling okay when you are in Mexico.

    ReplyDelete